News about DKR
Yufan Sheng and Yizhang He's papers are accepted by SIGMOD 2023. Congratulations Yufan and Yizhang !
Congratulations to Wenjie, Dong, Xiaoyang, Xin and Aamir for securing 3 ARC Discovery Projects with total funding around $1.5M for three years starting from 2023 !
Congratulations to Wenjie for being a Chief Investigator and Research Theme Leader in the successful ARC Centre of Excellence for the Mathematical Analysis of Cellular Systems, with a total of $80 million funding including $35 million funding from the ARC for a period of 7 years.
Congratulations to Xiaoyang for winning the CSE & ISTM FinTech Seed Grant titled "Responsible Data Lifecycle Management and Analytics in Digital Platforms: from the Perspective of Complementors"
Congratulations to Wenjie for winning the Google Inclusion Research Award with US$60,000 titled "Accessible Learning Analytics for Students with Cognitive Deficits"
Scholarship opportunity in the topic of "Towards Enabling Real-time and Secure Geospatial Data Analytics".
- Scholarships are offered at $40,500 per annum (increases to $42K in year 3) or an optional top-up amount of up to $10,000 per annum.
- Benefits of up to $5,000 per annum for learning and development funding and $5,000 (total for the term of scholarship) for travel expenses.
- Access to world-class research facilities and excellent tools, support and resources to bring your research to life.
- Join the Next Generation Graduate Program cohort that includes support and course works.
- A first-class honours Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant research area;
- Have been admitted in the corresponding Australian University (UNSW) as a PhD student; or will apply for PhD program in UNSW soon.
- Onshore in Australia by the time of application (July 2022). This is to make sure that you can enrol in T3 2022 or T1 2023 to join the CSIRO Next Generation Graduate Program cohort.
- If your undergraduate degree is not from UNSW, we expect your bachelor degree is from a world top 200 ranked university with first-class honous equivalent (or GPA > 85).
- Meet the English requirement for admission to PhD program in UNSW.
We have 12 papers accepted to ICDE 2022 in the first round.
Dr. Dong Wen and Dr. Xiaoyang Wang joined DKR group in 2021.